Most people gain between 5-7 lbs. between Thanksgiving and the New Year…and never lose it again.
Over time, that can seriously add up and create that “Who the heck is that?!” feeling when you look in the mirror. Listen, the holidays are a ton of fun, and frankly, I don’t think it’s the time to be dieting or feeling bad about the food and drink you enjoy with loved ones. That being said, it can be tough to break out of that habit when the calendar flips to January 1. Luckily for you, I have a simple, tasty, and really effective solution that can re-set your eating habits, boost your energy, and help budge that pudge in less than a week. Over the past few years, I’ve helped many clients through my gentle but really effective 5-Day Detox. My clients have ranged from single ladies looking to drop weight to busy working mamas who need to get their energy back on track so they can show up for their families at the end of the day.
My 5-Day New Year’s Detox is perfect for you if:
· You’ve gone overboard when it comes to snacking on holiday sweets and treats (more peppermint bark, anyone?)
· You don’t want to go to extremes to lose weight or get back on track
· You want to get better with ALL of your eating habits, and not sign up for some fad diet that will fizzle out by the end of the month
· You’re noticing that you need a jolt of caffeine or sugar to keep you going after lunch (Salted Caramel Mocha, perhaps?)
· Your favorite clothes feel too tight and you’re inching towards the ‘fat’ side of your closet
With my 5-Day Detox, you can expect to:
· Clean up your diet and focus on eating healthy and tasty foods like whole grains, lean proteins and lots and lots of cleansing veggies
· Kick your sugar habit to the curb
· Get back on track with your eating habits in a way that won’t leaving you feeling hungry or deprived
· Lose from 2-14 lbs. (this is what REAL people have reported back to me, and most of them have kept it off)
The nuts and bolts details:
We’ll kick off on January 15th and detox until January 19th. That’s right – no messing around here. Let’s get you back to your healthiest, most vibrant self so you can grab 2018 by the horns. If you’ve never detoxed before, don’t worry: I’ve got you covered. This detox program is specifically designed to make things simple for detox beginners and people with over-packed weekly schedules.
I had just gotten myself out of a very toxic relationship and I was not eating healthy because of the stress. The first couple of days I felt a little sluggish and had a headache but I knew this was to be expected and after that, I started noticing more energy and clarity. I also started getting excited about how much better I was feeling and knew I would continue. The Detox was easy to follow, Marisol gives lots of encouragement and support and you won't feel like you are doing this alone. I would recommend this Detox to anyone! Even if you already eat healthy because I feel it's always good to take a week and reset. I'm excited for her next 5 Day Detox.
I have a vegan diet and eat a good amount of veggies and whole grains. So I was wondering how this cleanse would be for me. The biggest changes were no coffee, gluten, or processed foods. I ate only the recipes that were provided and followed all the tips (supplements, gratitude journal & epsom baths). I could definitely feel the effects of the toxins leaving my body.
Once I got through the first couple of days, I started to notice a big difference. I felt healthy and full of energy. I got some good tips that I will be continuing:- I still haven't gone back to coffee.- Some of the recipes weren't things that I normally would have made, but they turned out really good. I'll make them again! This has inspired me to cook more. It will be easier to avoid processed snacks now that I have some good alternatives. I also didn't realize that I wasn't chewing my food properly! I'm still working on that. This is a perfectly manageable cleanse that I would like to do again every so often. It was fun to do it as a group. I liked hearing about everyone's journey. Thanks, Coach Marisol!
I can be gassy sometimes, which I've always thought went with all the beans of a vegan diet! But during the cleanse that completely went away and I was eating even more beans. It came back a couple of days after the cleanse when I went back to my regular diet. I know the cleanse helped my whole system.
Ready to Look and Feel Your Best?
Early Bird Pricing only $64!